Monday, June 9, 2008

Kick Start

I have not updating this blog for a while. I decide to store information that I have taught my elder son in this blog, may be one day, I needs this information for 2nd son and little girl. It might be useful to you too, if you have pre-schools kids.

basically I will sum up, activities that I plan for him and included the source of information. Also some of the papar that I done for him. Hope this will be a platform for all working mothers that don't have enough time to search the information and those who like to share.

As of now, I plan to do it this way:

(1) List of Activities - Weekly (updated every Friday)
(2) Songs / Lyrics
(3) Coloring Page
(4) Accessment Paper - by subjects
(5) Articles
(6) Health
(7) My words

The list will add up from time to time.